Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Boston's "1st" haircut

I have been wanting to cut Boston's hair for a couple months. Trav first told me we could cut it when we got back from Arozona. then he told me after his parents came in October. Finally after we went back to California for Thanksgiving. Well the day finally came. It was time to say goodbye to the way too long rat tail and the wings (I liked those alot). I set Bosotn on a chair and turned on Cars and he pretty much didn't move the entire time. He looks older now and it makes me sad.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

K. Bitton said...

It looks good! You didn't have to cut much off, so he still has a lot of his baby locks:) It's always so sad to see the baby hair disappear.

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

your suppose to let me give him his first hair cut... i will forgive you i guess