Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Things I've Made

For the last little while I have been on a crafty kick. Not sure where it came from but O well. Anyways here they are.
 

1. Halloween pillow- This is my Mom's Mine actually had candy corns instead of ghosts. Forgot to take a picture
2. Turkey hat- Saw this at Pottery Barn Kids and Boston loved it and made quit the scene when I took it off to leave the store. So I made him one. He wears it alot!
3. A couple little hair accessories
4. Magnets- This is me being deperate to keep Boston quiet during church. I cut out felt shapes and put magnents on them. We always sit in the back so they come in handy on the backs of the metal chairs.
5. Merry Christmas Banner- Started this when we were in California. Trav's Mom had all the Christmas fabrics from when he and his siblings were little. She used them to make ornaments for the tree. I love them and they all have a little vintage feel to them.
6. Yo-Yo's- Not sure what to do with them just wanted to learn how to make them.
7. Advant Tree- This is also a Pottery Barn Kids copycat thing. I actually started it last year and never finished it.

Basically I love felt and crafty Blogs.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

You are so creative! I LOVE the headbands and flowers. Please do a tutorial on those. I want them! Or just make them for me. :) By the way, the house looks AMAZING! I can't wait to see it all finished.

Nikki said...

You must be a GENIUS! Teach me your ways!!

Ashley said...

Cute headbands!! I am obsessed with headbands right now!! You are so crafty! I love everything!

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

I love the headbands. Like everyone else i would like one!!haha. Maybe we could make them one afternoon!

Janae and Bil Bil said...

TEACH ME!!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Cute stuff!!!!!!! I love the christmas tree countdown!! My family always had a christmas tree countdown and I've been wanting to make one for us. Do you have a tutorial you used?? I love felt for crafts too. Good job everything looks awesome. I've been wanting to make a garland/flag sign thing for christmas too and you've just inspired me more :)

kelsey and murray said...

When can i place a order? YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!!