Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So glad she did


One thing I am pretty sure I could never have done was stick around for a Missionary, but I am sure glad she did. Brienne is prefect for Kelsey in every way. I am so glad that she will finally be a premanent part of our family. We have been hoping for it the last 4 years. I couldn't be happier about this. May 8th in the Salt Lake Temple is the big day. By the way check out her ring I am in LOVE with it! Wait till you see the whole thing you will die by it's beauty.

Congrats you guys we love you both so much and can't wait to see you.

8 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

I was wondering when this was going to happen! How exciting!! The ring is amazing! I'm so happy for them! (ok, that's a lot of exclamation marks, sorry)!!!

Britanee Walker said...

we're pretty excited!! that means we also get to see you guys too!!!!!! seriously, can't wait!

Ashlee said...

I'm so excited and happy for them! Can't wait to see you guys in May!!!!

K. Bitton said...

So exciting! I couldn't have waited either:) I tried to get a close up of her ring and it is beautiful!! Is it crazy to you that he is getting married?! My sister just did and it seems so weird!

Laurel said...

Oh, congrats to both of them! (and YOU for scoring an awesome sister-in-law, too.) I'll have to track her down next time I'm at work. :)

kelsey and murray said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for these two! So does that mean I am going to have a chance to see you in a few months ?!?!? WAHOO!!!! Tell Kels and Brianne congrats!

jenna said...

that ring is GORGEOUS! what fun. love all the updates, the house is amazing. congrats!!

Preston and Jamyn said...

That's so exciting! Congrats to them! They make a cute couple!