Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our House

Our families have been asking for pictures so here they are. We have done absolutely no decorating. To be honest I don't really want to I like how fresh and clean everything is. I know that won't last long at all, but until I finish getting the last little bit unpacked it will.


Here is the front of our house in the middle of getting sprinklers in. It was supposed to be done before we moved in, but the 10 inches of snow didn't allow that to happen.

Family Room

Kitchen and Breakfast nook

Kitchen

Kitchen/Family Room

Our Bathroom

Our Shower and Bath

Our Master Bath Vanity
Master Bedroom

View from front door. Dinning Room to the left Office to the right

Office french doors go out to the dinning room

Boston's Bathroom


Boston's Room
Guest Bedroom

Laundry Room from garage entry

Dinning Room

A couple things are for sure we have a ridiculous amount of pyrex and we feel beyond blessed to be in this house. Boston is loving all his space and is one very busy boy running around all day.

18 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

Teres, it's beautiful! I love it! I wish I could see it in person. I'll continue begging Brady to take me to Texas so we can get a house and live by you!

Craig Wilson said...

It is SO beautiful!!! We can hardly wait to see it in person! It just looks wonderful --- and so big! Love you, Mom W.

Cheryl said...

Teresa and Travis, I LOVE your new house!!! I am so very happy for you. You are going to have so much fun decorating, etc. Love you lots. :)

Britanee Walker said...

i love it! i've been anxiously awaiting these pics so i can see it all finished! love everything about (like that molding-OMGosh!). i'm so happy for you guys!

Ashley said...

I love it! How exciting for you guys! I'm sure Travis told you that we stalked your house a couple of weeks ago and walked through it. It looks so great!

Hightower said...

It is so beautiful!! And we got snow here too! We loved it! Boston is so adorable!!!

Nikki said...

Love it!!! Congrats again. I know you're gonna have it decorated mega cute.

Ali said...

I love it. It is really nice. There is something so great about being in a brand new house, you being the first one to use everything. It's great. We are renting now and I miss our house in Phoenix.

K. Bitton said...

How fun! I love it. I love the feeling of new houses all clean and fresh. If we're ever in Texas I'll let you know;)

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Looks AWESOME! Can't wait to come visit and see it all in person...get the offical tour :). Miss you guys, see ya soon.

kelsey and murray said...

love love love! i am thinking we really need to come visit. i bet you are so excited to finally be in there! congrats, that is super exciting!

Jason and Gentry Bevan Family said...

Your new house is so cute!! I am so happy for you guys! I know how long you have waited and you have done such an awsome job with everything. Hope we can come see it in person sometime...

tiffany said...

Gosh! It's beautiful. How exciting! I can't wait to see more pics too as you get all unpacked and settled. I've always wanted to check out the dallas area. We are totally coming!!

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

LOVE IT! Thanks for letting is come over and visit. Boston gives a lovely tour of the home!! haha. I cant wait to come over again!

Unknown said...

congrats!!!! Looks quacktastic! SO proud of you two! olive juice!
love, brie n kelc

Preston and Jamyn said...

WOW! I love it! It's gorgeous! Congrats! That's so exciting!

Mr and Mrs said...

Gorgeous! And a playground that awsome to boot?! Wow! I am so happy you got to finally move in, we'll have to come visit you sometime! (I promise I won't let my children destroy it!) haha Oh btw, lexi's bday is next month so be watching for the invite in the mail..

Kelly said...

Whoa, havent been on anyones blog in a while. Sorry bout that. YOUR HOUSE IS AMAZING!!! I WANT ONE!! hahah.