Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day

So all day today I was feeling guilty that it has been snowing all day and I hadn't taken Boston out to play in it. I am so glad I put the cleaning and packing on hold because he had so much fun! I could not get him to look at the camera for the life of me. He was fascinated with the snow. I showed him how to eat it and he was not a fan but kept trying anyways. I am thinking that next year I should invest in some gloves and rain boots so that if it does happen to snow he doesn't have to wear his Mom's gloves even though he didn't mind at all. It was so fun being outside. All the kids that live around us were in Heaven. You know you live in Texas when you use plastic bags to cover your shoes and a garbage sack for a sled. =)

7 comments:

tiffany said...

how exciting. I love the video. that's hillarious!

Britanee Walker said...

haha! so cute! you've put me to shame-it's sad that i haven't taken rian out in the snow yet....i know that's bad when boston's been out in the snow more than she has. i haven't been able to find any snow clothes for her in her size & for fairly inexpensive. he looks adorable all dressed up like that. good luck moving into your new house this weekend! lots of love!

kelsey and murray said...

Doesn't the snow make you miss good ol Utah?!?! Teres I am sorry that you had to get your wisdom teeth out, thats no fun at all. Good luck moving this weekend, can't wait to see you in may!

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

I bet you and Boston just had a blast. I wish me and Cohen could have had a snowball fight!

melissa marie said...

What a darling boy! Your such a good momma. I can't believe how much you look like your mom in those pics!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh how cute, he looks like he had such a good time! I'm excited to play with Cohen in the snow next year.

emily+brett said...

so fun. you know where to find the real snow. ha ha. good luck with the move. sounds like fun...not. i HATE moving!