Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dear...

Dear neighbors, 24 hour fitness, & random trash bins in the city of Plano,
Thank you so much from providing our moving boxes we really appreciate it.
Love, The Wilson's

Dear nick jr, playhouse disney, & pixar
Thank you for providing my son with hours of entertainment while I pack and clean. By the way nick jr. your slogan of "it's like pre-school on tv 24 hours a day" doesn't fool me. I still feel like a terrible Mom having it on so much lately.
-Teresa

Dear Wisdom teeth,
I wish I would have gotten you out sooner. Last weekend was so not fun.
Sincerely, sore mouth Teresa

Dear City of Allen
Please deliver our gas meter this week.
-Soon to be residents of your city

Dear Walmart paper goods,
Thank you for being our temporary dishes. We really appreciate it and for some reason Boston thinks your really cool to eat out of.
-frequent visitor of your store

Dear Travis,
I can't wait to be able to actually see you when the house is done.
Love, your wife the girl you talk to on the phone throughout the day and the one who is just as tired as you are when you FINALLY get home

Dear Boston,
I hope your not too disappointed when you find out that your "presents" are actually just boxes full of our stuff.
Love, Mommy

Dear self,
Next weekend. You can do it. Keep packing. Keep cleaning.

If you see us wearing the same three outfits, eating the same three meals, watching the same three shows, don't judge. If you don't see us we are probably packing or cleaning.

The house is pretty much done. Next Saturday is D-day wish us luck.

9 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

YAY! I can't wait to see the new house all finished. I'm so happy for you guys!

Ashlee said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see all of the pictures! XOXO

K. Bitton said...

OH good luck teres! Don't feel too terrible about the TV, you'll only make me feel 100 times worse than that;) I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your house all decorated and such!

Britanee Walker said...

i'm so excited for you guys! i can't wait to see your finished house! i HATE HATE HATE moving. it's amazing how much stuff you collect. my friend's trying to talk me into going down to texas with her over spring break (her sister lives in dallas) :)

The Probert Family said...

Oh man!

Moving is the pits.
Especially when you're doing it post-wisdom teeth extraction! Ouch! I'm so sorry.

Does Boston need to come hang out at our house at all? He's more than welcome!

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Very creative! Love the letters to all involved in your life at the moment. I had no idea you had your wisdom teeth pulled..OUCH! And I know it's hard not to feel bad about the TV right now, but how else are you gonna get it all packed and moved. Love how Boston think the boxes are presents. And I empathize with your letter to Trav. I should write a letter to Baylor and tell them to release my husband, their prisoner of 2 years.

Kylie Blackwell said...

Hang in there girl, it's worth the wait! I love reading your blog, i feel like it prepares me SO much for the things to come in my own life. We are building a house too and it's tons of fun to see what your doing. I am so excited for your cute little fam! Good luck with the move. Can't wait to see pics of the finished product.

the hills said...

there are no words for how jealous i am of you! & that was SO quick! (or @ least it feels like it from where i'm standing!) it'll be fun to see you document projects around your brand spankin new house! oh & boston is so stinking cute, good job on that cake!

melissa marie said...

ok how on earth do they build houses that fast? i thought it took like a year to build a house - atleast nine months? good luck with everything! can't wait to see it all!