Thursday, February 4, 2010

Two Year Check Up

I took Boston in today for his two year check up. Same stats he's huge!

Weight- 29 lbs 9 oz 75%
Height- 36.8 inches 97%
Head- 20.5 inches 97+%

He is doing great with his all his developmental stuff. The doctor said he should have a vocabulary of 50-100 words. When he asked if Boston was talking at least that much I told him that he probably knows 50 different cars names. He is talking really well and surprises me everyday with things he says. Something funny he says is when I am going to do something that he doesn't want me to he says "um I don't think so mommy" I wonder who he hears that from.

After he got his shot he asked if he could have a treat and watch cars. I wonder what we use for bribery at our house.

Here he is gathering his socks from behind his bed. He refuses to sleep with socks so every couple days we collect them from behind his bed.

1 comment:

The Probert Family said...

What a character! Haha.

And what is that sweet mural at the doctor's office?? Have they moved locations already. I've never seen that one at Dr. Newton's.