Friday, March 19, 2010

Gapa Gapa

Last week Gapa and Gapa came in town as well as the Waco Wilson's. Ironically I didn't get one picture with Grandpa and Grandma so annoyed. Anyway we had a great time. The highlight of them being here was when we went to Amazing Jakes. Everyone had such a great time. One thing for sure is that I am terrible at Laser Tag and Trav is REALLY good. Boston was in heaven! He loved ridding the chugga chugga choo choo and flying in the jets. We got there early and were able to go on everything with no lines is was awesome. Towards the end of the day I took Boston on the go karts. He loved them and was saying wee and this is awesome (learned from cousin Sydney) until about half way through he went completely quiet and I looked over and he had totally passed out. It was the funniest thing! Poor little guy just played too hard.

I love when family is in town. We always have such a great time. I loved seeing all the kids play together. Even though we are all busy running after the kids us adults still managed to have a good time. The guys went to Avitar, the girls went shopping, Emily and I took 3 nights to watch a chick flick, and my favorite was watching Trav and Brandon doing front flips on the Tramp. Apparently it is alot harder and scarier when you are older.

We also took the kids to a Jump house. Boston is fearless and it scares me too death. He climbed up the HUGE slides and didn't even think twice before going down. It was a fun day and made for some great naps after.

Thanks everyone for coming to visit we had such a great time! Hopefully we can all get feeling better now and do it again soon.

No comments: