Friday, March 19, 2010

Emotions

Lately Boston has been sharing his emotions and I think it is the cutest thing ever! Some things that he has said are...

-While I was putting on his shoes "I LOVE shoes"
-While eating a bagel with jelly "I like these alot alot"
-While eating a pickle last nigh "I LOOOOVE pickles" said really loud
-While fake crying in the car "Mommy I really sad now"
-While blowing bubbles in the backyard "I really really Happy Boy"

and the saddest one was yesterday morning at 4:45 he woke up crying really hard and when I went in there he said "Mommy I scare" It absolutely broke my heart. Poor little guy had a nightmare.

Not every time he expresses his emotions is cute. Like this example yesterday when I was making Oreo's for my visiting teachers.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

melissa marie said...

it is so cute when they start learning how to express themselves. what a fun age! i talked to brienne at nordstrom the other day. i bet your so excited to have her in your family.

we should do lunch or something when you come out for the wedding.

melissa marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.