Monday, April 5, 2010

Two

About two weeks ago we got Boston's two year old picture taken. Basically my friend Nicole is AMAZING!!! I am in LOOOVE with them and you will be too I promise.















I can't wait to smother my house in these pictures. Don't worry this isn't even a fraction of the pictures. She gave me a CD with 116 edited pictures. How will I ever choose? If you live in Texas and I haven't told you about Nicole (which I highly doubt I haven't) check her out at shutterviewphotography.com she is incredible!

6 comments:

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

LOVE the one with him in the hat on the wheel. Absolutely adorable. Can't believe how fast he is growing. So sad. Miss you guys.

Britanee Walker said...

those are beautiful pictures! i can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. i'm thinking rian & boston need to get together & PLAY!! love ya!

tiffany said...

he's so handsome. happy birthday. I can't believe he's so big!!

D'Laina said...

So stinkin cute, Eth hates the camera so we never get "great" pics, just ok ones!

Unknown said...

He's so cute!!! I can't wait till you come in May!

the hills said...

he is so cute!! these are such great pictures too, i love when they capture the personality. he looks like such a sweet, fun boy!