Monday, April 5, 2010

Today

About 2 1/2 weeks ago we were told that Trav would be layed off at work. About 45 minutes later we heard back from a company that he had been interviewing with and they offered him a job. We feel beyond blessed for this incredible opportunity and even more we are so grateful to our Father in Heaven who through the spirit let us know that we needed to pursue something else before hand.

In case you can't see in the picture Trav will be working for CB Richard Ellis as part of a new accounting team. I am so proud of him and excited for this new road. The old road was getting really old if you know what I mean.

5 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

such a blessing! glad he was able to find one so quickly.

emily+brett said...

man i wish brett could find a job...he's now going BACK to school now in hopes of making his resume even better. that is a HUGE blessing for you guys. oh and the pics of boston below are just too cute. i love his hair. so adorable!

Ashlee said...

Oh Teresa! That's so great, tell him Congrats for me! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! XOXO

The Probert Family said...

I can't believe this! Crazy timing. I'm so glad things worked out. I hope everything is feeling good.

p.s. I love Boson's 2 Year old pics. They are too cute to be true. Nikki is pretty much amazing. His flippy hair has always been my favorite!

Camille said...

Congrats! I'm speechless. I can't believe it. That's fast! I'm so happy for you all.