Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter


Do you remember the Holiday? I am in a big time blog funk, but for the sake of getting it done here I go.

We had a great day and Boston was in Heaven. Lets just say Conference with a two year old doesn't really happen. Trav and I have been watching them at night and like every conference I think this past one is now my favorite. We picked up a general theme of parenting and feel so blessed that we received so much guidance on this amazing blessing that we have to be parents.

We spent the day at my Mom's with my niece and nephew and Brother. Boston was the egg hunt King. Some how he was a pro with never doing it before.


The Easter Bunny was very generous to Boston this year and brought him a trike. Now we just have to get the peddling down.

4 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

i'm with you on the blog funk! it feels like a chore right now so why bother :) only a few more weeks & you guys will be out here! we can't wait!!! we should plan some activities...

Ashlee said...

Speaking of that Brit, I need dates Teresa :) I would like to know when you guys are coming in so I can start counting down :) Much love!

The Probert Family said...

Looks like a fun holiday. Yes, we are slowly re-watching Conference, too and loved the Parenting theme.

I talked to your mom real quick today. Cool that she is in our ward now.

tiffany said...

That last pic with Trav and Boston, I had to check to see if he had church socks on with his flip flops, but I guess he's off the hook since it was conference sunday. :-)