Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If I could

There are so many times that I want to remember every little detail about Boston and what he is doing. It makes me sad when I think about a time when I wont remember all the little details about each picture I take. So if I could remember everything about our first day out at the pool yesterday I would want to remember this...
 

-his little mind working on entering that water one step at a time and feeling so brave
-how we were the only ones at the pool. Just because the pool is open and it's 90 degrees outside doesn't mean the water will be warm enough
-how he thought his floaties were the best thing ever
-how he would stop mid-sentence to go get a couple more pretzels to shove in his face
-how he spent 10 minutes chasing a butterfly and came back and said "mom that bug sooooo fast"
-how he kept saying "mom this swimming beach so awesome"
-how he asked me clean his swimsuit when he got in the water, because he thought it was dirty
-that he said thank you so much to the guy watering the flowers
-how he kept calling the deep end of the pool a "big bathtub"
-his face showing nothing short of pure happiness
-when I told him it was time to go he said "it's ok Mom I play for a couple more hours"
 

I love my boy more than words can express. He means everything to me and I feel so blessed to be home with him and make these memories with him.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

that's about the cutest thing I've ever read. I love that he said thank you to the guy watering the flowers. What good manners you've taught him!

Britanee Walker said...

oh my gosh, i love that he thanked the guy for watering the flowers. i love him! those are great things to remember :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE him! For his cuteness, and because hes family. And Many more reasons.

Kevin said...

He made me smile so big!! What cute things he has to say. Tell him I can't wait to have Ryan play with him. :) Love you guys! Tara

tiffany said...

i love this post. You are such a good mom. I love Boston! thanks for your example of the type of mom I want to be (I need to do more entries like this- i forget too fast.)

Austyn said...

he is TOO cute!!!