Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Utah

Here comes a ton of pictures.

Last week we went out to Utah for My Brother Kelsey's wedding. It was a crazy busy week, but we all had so much fun and Boston was so good about sleeping in 20 different places and getting hauled around everywhere.

Monday-
We got up at 4:30 in the morning to catch the early flight (note to self way too early). Boston was such a good boy on the plane and had fun playing with his new cars and decorating himself with stickers.

Tuesday-
We spent the morning running errands and playing around in Aunt Karen's backyard. After naps we met Grandma W. and Aunt Maurine for lunch at noodles yum. Boston then got spoiled rotten by getting 6 or 7 new cars. After lunch Boston left with Grandma and Maurine and went on a man hunt for cartrip (a car he really wanted) and had no success in finding him, but did manage to get a way with some other cars. My Mom and I headed over to the Temple to be with Brienne while she received her endowments. It was perfect and made the whole getting married thing so real. I then headed up to Aunt Maurine's house to find Boston up and partying at 10pm. He did a good job faking that he was scared of the dark and convinced Grandma to let him stay up and party. The look on his face when I walked in the door made it very clear that he was in heaven. We both then had a sleep over at Aunt Maurine's house with Grandma W. I forgot to mention that Grandma did eventually find Cartrip after looking through a couple =) stores.

Wednesday-
We spent the morning with Grandma and Maurine and then headed home for a nap. We then had Birthday lunch for Grandma D. and Boston enjoyed opening her presents. That night it was finally time for girls night with my cousins. Every time I go to Utah things are always so busy and we never get to spend enough time together. So we went out to eat at Olive Garden then pack in Ashlee's car and headed back to Britanee's house. Rian who is the biggest ham ever and Boston enjoyed some Popcorn and a movie. Then the kids went down and it was Movie and craft time for the girls. Craft time turned into talking and watching Ashlee make Britanee and I necklaces. Thanks Ash. I love my cousins so much and miss being close to them.

Thursday-
I can't even remember what we did Thursday morning except wait for Trav to get in, but that night my Mom and I threw my Sister in-law a baby shower. She got tons of cute things and it was so good to see everyone.

Friday-
Was a busy day. That morning we went to breakfast with Trav's Mom, Grandma, and Aunts. Boston got spoiled with more cars and loved spend more time with everyone. He sure has spot for Aunt Mauree and Uncle Odger =) We then spent some time with Travs Mom and later met up with my family for bowing at fatcats. I finally broke a hundred which hasen't happened in years. While Boston was napping my Mom and I headed over to set up for the dinner. That night was the dinner and everything about it was perfect. The food was catered by Magelbys and was delicious. While we were there Boston spent the night with Murray and Kelsey and had the time of his life with them. When we showed up Murray was throwing him up in the air and his face was stained blue from a sucker. To say the least he did not want to come home with us and kept asking where is Murray was.


Saturday-
Was an even busier day. We started the day at the Temple for Kelsey and Brienne's sealing. It was an incredible sealing and the spirit was so strong. I love going back to sealings and being reminded of the covenants Trav and I made and just being in the temple is amazing. After that Boston crashed in the car. Once we got home it was pretty much time to head over to the reception for pictures. Boston was a crazy man during pictures I can't wait to see how they turn out. That night was the reception and it was absolutely beautiful!!! Brienne has such great style and I loved everything about it. I am so glad that she married Kelsey. They are perfect for each other and I couldn't ask for a better person to marry my brother. It was fun to see everyone there and if I didn't say hi I am sorry between chatting with everyone and trying to keep and eye on Boston we were definitely busy. Boston spent most of the night with his cousin Deyton which he thought was the greatest ever!


Sunday-
We went to church with Travs Grandma and then headed home for naps. Trav and Boston spoiled me with lots of yummy fabric and a Nordys gift card. Then we went over to my Aunt Jeana's house for a BBQ. We had so much fun being with my cousins and Grandparents again. We finally after 2 1/2 years got a four generation picture with my Grandma. Boston thought she was pretty cool, but why wouldn't he she did give him another car. I tell you it is pretty easy to get on his good side either candy or a car works perfectly. That night we stopped by Deb's house to see Kelly. It was so good to catch up with her I can't even tell you how much I love that girl and can't even wait for baby Bentley to come.



Monday-
We packed up and headed home. So to go, but always so good to be home.

If you made it through this post let me know and I will give you a blogger award.
PS. If we missed you in Utah I am sorry as you can tell it was a very busy week.

10 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

i love that we were able to spend sooo much time together (especially compared to last time)! i loved every minute, so thank you!

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

Of cousre I made it through the post... Me and Cohen were wanting to play all last week but you were gone! Plus I love it that you already went to the pool.... Yes let the summer begin!

Kelly said...

and I cant tell you how much I love YOU! You really are one of my favorite people everrrr. After you guys left I just kept saying over and over "I just love them. Teresa is so great. That gift was so thoughtful. I am so glad they stopped by! I wish I saw more of them. I just love her." haha. Even ask Deb.

Kelly said...

Thanks again for coming by. I see now how BUSY and CRAZY your trip was and I am SOO glad I was lucky enough to see you three! xoxo

Craig Wilson said...

It was so fun to see all the events. Thanks for sharing, and for sharing in your time., You guys were BUSY! That little Boston is so great with the camera!!! Nothing shy about him ---- and a beautiful boy. Love you,
MOM W.

Karissa Kay said...

Boo! Bad timing on my part! I SO wish I could've seen you!!! Looks like you had tons of fun though! I can't believe Kelsey and Brienne are married!

Unknown said...

Boston is so cute! :)

Kevin said...

Thanks for sharing! I love seeing you and your cute family. BTW I love your hair. Tara

- jeana said...

i'm here to claim my "blogger award" =) it was wonderful to see you and your cute family! xoxoxo

tiffany said...

I'm so sad that we missed you... especially at the B-side breakfast. :( It looks like you had a great trip though, not a minute to spare.