Monday, June 7, 2010

Feeding the ducks


Last night after dinner we wanted to get out of the house so we thought we would take Boston to feed the ducks. The ducks weren't that interested, but the GIGANTIC swan was. It came right up to us and did not even flinch with Boston's crazy throwing. When we went down to the pond to feed him he was so close that he actually bit Boston's toe. Boston thought it was the funniest thing ever. I for sure was way more nervous about the huge swan that Boston was.





PS if you can't tell I am back in full gear with the whole Blogging thing. Boston is growing up way too fast and I want a way to remember as much as I can and this is my way to do it.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

YAY for blogging! That swan definitely looks a little scary-it's about as big as Boston!

melissa marie said...

Yeah I love all the posts! He is definitely growing up way too fast - he is such a stud!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

I amd in full gear with blogging too! It's just the easiest and cheapest way to document.
So, I loved your last comment and what Boston said, hahaha too cute. I told Preston that and he laughed. I've always thought Cohen's hair looked similar to Bostons too.
He's seriously so stinking cute Teresa.