Friday, June 11, 2010

Go Rangers

On Monday we went to the Rangers vs. Mariners game. I was a little worried that it would be way too hot since we were having record high temperatures that weekend, but it turned out not too bad. Boston absolutely had a blast. He would randomly yell Go Rangers or Charge during the whole game. Grandma D. and his cousins were able to come which is what Boston deems as perfect company.

Boston showing me his Redvine's. Baseball games = sugar overloads
I love them and the random guy posing for our picture in the back.
Family pic sporting our Rangers colors
Had to take his shirt off for a little bit. Poor kid has his Dad's sensitive skin and breaks out in heat rashes all the time. Don't you love his crazy hair. Humidity and Heat makes for a crazy hair do this summer.
One of the many times he yelled charge. I don't know who is more serious about it Boston or my Mom. =)
Did I already say I love him? Because I do a lot!
Travvy and Lincoln. We love him lots! I think he likes us too.
"My Cousins" the boys he asks to play with everyday. I love them all in their Rangers gear.
Grandma D. He sure loves her. We got my Mom tickets for her Birthday. I am pretty sure baseball plus Grand kids is my Mom's heaven on earth.

7 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

How fun! Your mom looks great. And I love the picture of her and Boston yelling "charge". I laughed out loud. My dad was at the game. Random, huh.

Tara said...

I love your family!! I am glad you enjoyed the game. I sure wish there were four more cousins there for him to play with. :) Thanks for the posts. I love to see those kids They are growing up before my eyes.

the hills said...

that shot of him without his shirt on is by far the cutest thing i have EVER seen! what a cutie!! & you always look so stinkin picture perfect. boo.

Kelly said...

haha, that pic of Boston and your mom made me laugh so hard! hahah. How fun! I love all these posts!! Miss you.

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Haha I was going to say I love that first pic of Boston with his mouth wide open... but then there were like 3 more with his mouth open! He's such a cutie. And you always look so pretty too Teresa. Glad you guys had fun!

Unknown said...

look at the guy in the back round of picture 2 he's even smiling!
looks like fun!

Ali said...

I can't wait until Will is old enough to take to baseball games, Boston is so cute! BTW love your hair