Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Potty Party Day 2


Giving his cars a car wash with Daddy's spray bottle. Kept him entertained for a long time.
On day two we learned a couple things. He is terrified of going #2 in the potty which left him to sneak it out while making crepes with me for breakfast (TMI?). He is awesome about putting his waters (thats what he calls his pee) in the potty unless he is at the park playing basketball with Daddy.

We went out and ran a couple errends and he stayed dry the whole time. He is doing great! We will see how it goes from here. I see our challenge may be the whole outside thing and probably using a potty other than his at home.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

K. Bitton said...

You are doing awesome! I was terrified of it too and Grace was pretty good at it but I am still scared for doing Claire this fall...I have no idea what to expect. This is a great idea:) Way to go!

melissa marie said...

I love this idea. It is terribly cute and I bet Boston is having such a great time. Which is so important through potty training . . . or so i've heard. :)

Tara said...

Good Job boston!! Ryan is right there with you! Great prep teresa - you are a great mommy :)

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh what a cutie. You are such a good mom Teresa! I love this party idea, and am impressed he is doing so well. Good job :)