Saturday, September 11, 2010

Big Plans for Turning 3


This little boy can't stop talking about turning 3. He has come up with quite the list of things that are going to happen when he is three years old. I am hoping he forgets some, but with it being only 4 1/2 months away and his memory I don't think that is going to happen.
He is...
-Going to get a McQueen game
-Going to school
-Going to get his own camera to take more wonderful pictures like these

-Going to get a backpack
-Going to a Cowboys game with Daddy
-Going to play baseball at the Rangers stadium
-Going to be a big Brother
-Going to have a baby Sister there is no talk of a baby Brother allowed
-Going to get his very own bag of Cheetos
-Going to be as big as Daddy

Pretty much anything that can't be done in the exact moment he thinks about it goes onto his list of "I can get/do it when I get bigger". By the way Bigger translates into turning 3 always.

Love him so much!!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

hahaha, he is so cute. I love the cheetos comment. SO FUNNY!

Britanee Walker said...

oh my heck, he's so adorable!! i love him!

Karissa Kay said...

That is so cute. I love the cheeto one too. Come on, Teres, give the boy his own bag of cheetos already. He doesn't need to be 3.

Karissa Kay said...

That is so cute. I love the cheeto one too. Come on, Teres, give the boy his own bag of cheetos already. He doesn't need to be 3.

Laurel said...

Oh, man. THREE is both awesome and terrifying at the same time. He is adorable! We're thinking we'll get Isabel a "child" camera for Christmas probably, so let me know if you find a great one!

Also, CONGRATULATIONS on baby #2!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

melissa marie said...

Such a cute post. Can't believe he is going to be three! Hope your feeling ok.

Tara said...

Tell that boy he needs to wait for his cousin to catch up! Ryan doesn't even know about being three!! Don't tell him :) I am so excited for his list to come true. When do you find out if it is a baby brother or a baby sister? Love you -

K. Bitton said...

Such big plans! And congrats on being pregnant!! Can't wait to hear more about it(apparently is going to be a girl:). I hope you are feeling well!!

Craig Wilson said...

I love all the pics and info. he does a great job with the camera! Cute, cute family! Is this his new hat? Love you, Mom W