Monday, November 8, 2010

Family Pictures

I know what your thinking. "You really got family pictures at almost 20 weeks pregnant". I know sounds crazy right. Well not when you get hit up by some one to do them for $40 bucks. Besides my shirt hid it pretty well and I spared you the ones that were at a not so hot angle. Pretty much I just wanted one picture for our Christmas card. They are definitely not Nikki good (shutterviewphotography she does all our pics), but they are good enough for the card. Boston was in a really good mood that night and was laughing like crazy so there are some cute ones of him.

Enjoy!





10 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

seriously cute pictures!! Boston is absolutely adorable in all of them!

melissa marie said...

are you kidding me! how photogenic is Boston. so dang cute!

Preston and Jamyn said...

These are so cute Teres! I love the one where he is laughing!

kelsey and murray said...

i love your little family. you all look fantastic!!

Karissa Kay said...

you have the cutest family! Love the pics.

Nikki said...

There are some cute ones!! I am super excited to take pics of Boston and your new little man in a few months though :) And thanks for the shout out :)

Brienne & Kelsey said...

SO cute! Will you send some to me? email is great if that's easiest. I need to decorate my fridge! Love and miss you tons

Kelly said...

soooo cute! Oh my gosh, those ones of Boston are to die for cute!! I love his smile!! And girl, you dont even look prego!! PS love Travs facial hair. I wish rog could grow his back. sad face. :)

Andrea said...

These turned out so great! You don't even look pregnant!! And these are hands down the best pictures I have ever seen of Boston!

Unknown said...

Boston is to cute!!