Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We know how to make them...

Well it has been confirmed again that we know how to make BOYS!!!!! Thats right in a couple months we will have another little BOY in our home. Everything looked healthy and perfect. We were surprised that HIS head wasn't measuring big, because the Wilson's make big headed babies. After seeing Trav the nurse said she was most curious to see if HE has long legs like Daddy. When she measured them she just started laughing and said HE definitely has HIS Daddy's legs because they were measuring three weeks ahead of schedule. HE was measuring two weeks ahead overall. We are beyond excited and can't believe it is real.

When we told Boston he said "A little Brother Great" then he asked if he still got to be the Big Brother. SO pretty much I don't think he cares he just wants to be a big Brother like his cousins. He has been very interested in the baby lately. He rubs my belly a lot and tells the baby good morning and good night. Yesterday he came up and said "hey little baby you just swimming around in there? Don't walk in there that could be kinda silly"

I have gained 6 pounds total and the nurse told me that she would still like to see that number go up a little faster. This is exactly how I was with Boston so I am not too worried and besides that I eat like a horse.

I can't even begin to picture what it will be like with two little boys, but one thing for sure is that it will be crazy!!! I can't wait!

8 comments:

melissa marie said...

Congratulations! Two little brothers will be SO cute. Any ideas for names yet?

Britanee Walker said...

congratulations! we're so happy & excited for you guys! i'm curious about names too :)

kelsey and murray said...

so excited for you teres! boston will make a great big brother!! so if you are measuring ahead, this guy might make his appearance a little sooner than you thought! tell him to stay in there till my bday, then we can share the day!

Kylie Blackwell said...

CONGRATS! I think it's official... I am the chubbiest prego EVER! I have doubled your weight, haha! Chubby can be cute, right!?
That's so cool that your getting two boys. It's nice to know what your getting into! I am so excited for your cute family, I can't wait!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

How cute of Boston. That's just adorable he wants to be a big brother! And so happy for you guys, two boys will be fun!! :)

Oh and lucky you only gaining 6 pounds!

Congrats!!!

The Birds said...

Congrats! Now that I've had a boy, I'd love more! They're so fun!! And, you guys make such cute ones!
~Chandi

Reagan and Mike said...

yeah!! im so excited for you!! he is so freakin cute!! wish you guys lived closer so we could play!! 2 kids is a trip.. ha ha.. but really aren't kids in general? =) well worth taking.

Ashley said...

Congrats! That is so fun for you guys!