Friday, November 19, 2010

Feeling Crafty

Boston and I were feeling crafty today. I got a Hobby Lobby gift card for my B-day so there we went. If you say Hobby Lobby to Boston he interprets it as getting something wooden to paint. This Boy loves to paint! Today he was especially excited about his wood choice. He loves chompers (Nutcrackers) and the fact that they had an unfinished one for him to paint was the best thing ever! He took his project very seriously! When he went down for his nap he gave me some instructions to paint eyes on it, paint the base silver, and then paint the spots that weren't yet painted. He loves his chomper and has officially named him "Boy" and told me that his chomper is "allowed to wear shoes in the house".


I made these trees that I happen to love. I feel a glitter kick coming on. There is something about sparkly stuff at Christmas time that I can't get enough of. It was pretty funny the amount of glitter I had sitting on my belly shelf when I was done.

7 comments:

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

I love those... I have been having a sequin kick lately!!

Janae and Bil Bil said...

You are so crafty, can I just be you? I love the 22 weeks picture, CONGRATS. You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! MISS YOU!

Tara said...

I am amazed at how easily you make such cute things!! Those are adorable!! I really can see them in a expensive store :) They are so simple and yet you can make them look so good - Hope you guys had great birthdays!! loved the 28 reasons (just wait until you are married to someone who is 34 and you are 32! Yikes :)

Karissa Kay said...

Those trees are adorable! YOU are so talented. I wish we lived closer so you could teach me how to craft.

D'Laina said...

So cute! How did you make them? 22 weeks congrats first half is over YAY! You look way good :)

kelsey and murray said...

i love love love these! i may just have to make some of my own. i love bostons little nutcracker too. did he love the way it turned out?!?! oh teres, i just love and miss you. xoxo

Kylie Blackwell said...

Ok that nutcracker is SO dang cute... Boston is a stud. And for sure Kels and I are going to copy you but no worries, we will tell everyone where we got the cute idea! Hope your feeling better at this point! You still look way to dang good... I might refuse to post prego pics if this is what I am being compared to. Jk, I was hopeless from the start lol! Your family is so darling, I love it!