Friday, November 19, 2010

22 Weeks


Well as you can see a lot has changed in the last 4 weeks since I posted a pic. Holy cow my belly is seriously growing by the second. I feel like I am carrying lower (even though I am still pretty high) with this one that I was with Boston. My ribs are thanking the baby for that one. I definitely enjoy this stage of pregnancy especially the feeling the baby kick part. Trav has felt him a couple times, but we are just waiting for some big good ones. Nothing new to report other than I can't get enough A&W Rootbeer and I am embarrassed to admit that I have been on a sausage kick for the last two weeks. Gross I know.

3 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

mmmm sausage and root bear. That sounds delicious. You look so adorable! Seriously. cutest pregnant woman EVER!

Kelly said...

haha i love you

Kelly said...

ps you r adorrrrable