Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy 28th Trav

Well Trav if being 25 didn't make me feel older, then being married to an almost 30 year old does. Happy Birthday I sure do love you!

In Honor of your Birthday here are 28 reason's I Love you

1-First and foremost you are an amazing husband
2-You are an amazing Father
3-You put jalpeno's and crushed red pepper on EVERYTHING even though it kills your stomach
4-You are such a hard worker
5-You are the most selfless person I know. I seriously have to break your arm for you to do something for yourself.
6-You say prayers with me every morning even though I am pretty much half dead
7-When we were dating you wore Sean John jeans. =)
8-You just threw those jeans away last year.
9-You can't part with those dang speakers that have been in our Family room since the day we were married and they have never been hooked up.
10-You have such a solid testimony.
11-You always want to be better and do better.
12-You are the greatest person to ever walk the planet according to our little Boy. I agree.
13-You put up with my cooking, which isn't all that great.
14-You think that anything I make or do is pretty cool.
15-You support me in all that I do.
16-I love the breathing sound you make when you are deep asleep.
17-You say that you are going to quit drinking energy drinks almost every other week. It usually only last a couple days.
18-You leave for work before 6 every morning so that you can spend more time with us at home.
19-You look very cute in your queen of hearts PJ pants.
20-You let me take a million and one pictures of everything even though you hate pictures.
21-The clothes you pick out for me always end up being my favorite.
22-You are such a great gift giver, something I am not =(
23-You teach me about stocks and are very patient with my slow learning and understanding of them.
24-You take such good care of our house inside and out.
25-You like movies just as much as I do even though these days we never last through a whole one.
26-The look on your face when you walk in the door from work is my favorite time of the day.
27-You know and love our Savior and are not afraid to call upon him for help and you always remember to thank him.
28-Most of all I love the way you love me. I like to think we are a perfect match and I know it is because you care so much about me and always want me to be as happy as I want you to be.

I love you Trav and feel very blessed to be yours. Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy TRAVIS!

The Hunters said...

You and Mason are so old now! Happy Birthday to you both!! Your family pics are adorable!

Karissa Kay said...

So sweet. Happy Birthday to both of you! I can't believe Travis is trying to teach you about stocks. How is that going? Have you told him how you did in accounting??

Austyn said...

Happy Birthday Travis!! i hope it's a great day!!