Friday, December 10, 2010

25 Weeks!!!

Starting the count for another week. Today was another good day. I got a new room today which is was so excited about. My last room was kinda tight when Trav and Boston came in and the worst part was that out the window I couldn't even see the sky. I had a lovely view of the hospital wall. In my new room I can see the sky and trees and some life outside of this place. Crazy the simple things that make me happy these days. Seriously I was going crazy thinking about not even breathing fresh air for who knows how long and the fact that I couldn't even see it was worse. No worries now I can do it. Another thing that is so great is that there is twice the space which will make things like celebrating Christmas so much better and easier.

Today Boston went to a friends house and it all went great. Since we put him into a big boy bed he hadn't slept anywhere but his bed so I had no idea how nap time would go. She said she just laid with him for like twenty minutes and he fell right asleep. I was shocked! He always did great sleeping somewhere else in the crib or pack and play, but I had no idea how this would go. Trav and I were talking and we can't believe how well Boston is handling this now. He just seems so grown up about it, which makes me happy but sad at the same time that he has to grow up so fast. Hard, but definitely a blessing.

The baby is still a mover. I am positive Boston was never this active this early on. Doc's are hoping three more weeks at least. I feel like I can totally do that. I really hope that I can go five. Something about the thirties sounds so much more comforting than the twenties. Sure do love the little guy.

Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers can't tell you how much they mean to us. O and Nikki thank you for the slice of heaven tonight. Seriously delicious!!!

2 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

yay for a new room! glad Boston was awesome for your friend. Rian's horrible about sleeping at other people's houses because she's in a big bed. so glad things are going as well as they can for you guys! we love you.

Kylie Blackwell said...

My cousin had her baby at 30 weeks. He was in the NICU for 8 weeks and then they let him go 2 weeks early. Now he is 4 months old and looks like he 4 weeks old but he is doing awesome! My other friend was on bed rest from 20 weeks on.. her water was leaking? Something like that and her little guy was born at like 28 weeks and now he is 2 and doing SUPER awesome! I hope you can get to 30 weeks too! That would be amazing but it for sure wont be easy!
YOUR AWESOME!