Thursday, December 9, 2010

24 Weeks 6 Days

Yet again another day down! My nurses were telling me that I wasn't drinking enough water so today I felt like my day was filled by drinking water and going to the bathroom. Ha. I had a lot of visitors today which is always nice. Jamie made me a cute headband which i love and am so excited about since Doc says no blow drying becuase I would have to sit up or use too much stomach muscles. I also found out that the hospital has blue bell ice cream. I don't know if I can speak bad about there food any more, because I love me some blue bell. Boston was excited to see me again today so of course I loved that!

The baby is one crazy boy. The nurses have been having a hard time monitoring him because he is all over the place. He has a lot more room than most babies at this point due the way my cervix is. I am glad he is active, but I hope he calms down a little so he doesn't put pressure on my cervix it can't take much more before it's done. Did I mention that he gets the hiccups at least three times a day. I sure do love him!

My mother in law left today and we are so sad. I have no idea all of what she did back at our house, but I can only imagine and I am so grateful. We can't wait for her to come back. Boston is going to miss her like crazy!

Speaking of crazy have I told you about my Doctor? He is the quirkiest guy ever! I love him. He said he likes coming to my room because I watch football, but I'm pretty sure it's because of my 7-11 that I have. Seriously I have so many treats that people have brought and I didn't know what I was going to do with them. No worries my doctor finished my sweedish fish and made a big dent in my pringles tonight. I don't think he even knew he was eating them. The guy is hilarious it tell ya.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Haha... gotta love Dr. Herzog! :) I'm glad you've had a lot of visitors! I've been trying to figure out how to come see you during the week when I assume you have less visitors... I need my husband to come home at a reasonable hour!! I'll come see you this weekend if you're not too crazy with visitors, and I want that son of yours to come to my house next week! Julia prays for you in all of her prayers, and she really misses Boston.

I love hearing an update on you every day without having to bug you with texts! I'm glad to hear things aren't changing, and that you and the little guy are both holding on for a while.

I'll talk to you soon... have a good Friday!

Britanee Walker said...

i love hearing your updates! thanks for posting them :)

jenna said...

loved that scripture below. i know you'll get through this!

will you email me? tell me something you need. i have to do something for you and dont know what it is. but tell me. from utah. i can do something!
jmrammell@gmail.com

Kylie Blackwell said...

I love that your Doc eats your food! That is awesome. And I am love that he is quirky, that just makes it all the more fun ;)
So glad to read another good update! Hang in there cute girl!

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

Oh Teresa! You are such an angel. I can't imagine doing what you are doing. It's crazy the things life throws at us. I'm glad you have so much support. What would life be without family and friends!?! You are in my prayers and thoughts daily. I can't wait to see this healthy baby join your family. You are such a trooper. Hang in there girl :)

Cassie

Reagan and Mike said...

hey! I had NO idea about all of this.. I am so sorry I'm not up to date. I literally sat here and cried reading your posts. even with something as trying as this you're so positive and selfless. Only you teresa. You are amazing for enduring this. I love you so much and will pray for you and your cute little family. I wish we were closer so I could do more! If you ever want something to do please call me! be good to catch up. you're awesome. Love you.