Monday, March 21, 2011

100 Days

Today marks 100 days. I can't believe it has been that long. Some days especially the last two weeks feel like they will never end, but for the most part it has gone by pretty quick.

100 days of...
- the NICU being Carters home

- of driving 2+ hours a day in the car. Could be less, but when you are spending $400+ a month on gas the last thing we want to do is pay $6 a day in tolls.
- of trying to be a good mom in two different places.
- of being a single wife. That's what trav and I joke about because we never see each other.
- of our amazing ward bringing us meals twice a week.
- of being tired.
- of pumping 5-8 times a day.
- of Boston asking/begging me to not leave.

- of watching Carter grow almost 4x his birth weight.


- of sending trav his daily picture and text update on both boys.
- of wondering/worrying what the next day will bring.
- of being served more than I can even fathom.
- of leaving. Always leaving one of my boys to see another one. Can't wait until they are all three in the same place.
- of knowing/learning our Heavenly Fathers plan for us and for Carter.
- of trains. I don't know how it happens,but the kid decides he likes cars and all the sudden he has buckets full. Then he decides he likes trains and now trains and tracks are all over our house. Please tell me we are not the only ones that do this.

- of learning so much about myself.
- of thanking my Heavenly Father every day for the blessing of eternal families.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Rene said...

Thinking of you guys and praying tomorrow goes well (if tomorrow is still the day). Hoping it is one step closer to bring Carter home.