Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Dentist


Our life is about to get a whole lot crazier so I thought I better catch up on posts before it never happens. Hence the 3 new posts.

Anyways back at the beginning of the month we took Boston to the Dentist for his first time. I was really nervous about how he would do after his 3 year well check. I am pretty sure I never posted about that it was a sad sad day. Boston thinks that when you go to the doctor you don't come home. When I went I didn't come home I was put on bedrest and Carter still hasn't come home. He was very nervous and was crying hysterically when the nurse was trying to get his weight. They brought in a cute little baby with dark hair and said "watch Boston we are going to weigh Carter" you can figure the rest out. It didn't help he started crying and was very upset that some Mommy was taking his little brother away. Not good I cried too.




Back to the Dentist. Turns out he LOVED it! He told everyone in the office including those in the waiting room that his Grandpa was a dentist. He felt pretty cool. The hygienist was so great with him. She took him on an airplane ride in the chair which he thought was hilarious. He was so great during cleaning, x-rays, and everything else they did. He left with quite the loot. A balloon, new cars toothbrush, toothpaste, and an art kit. Definitely better than when I was a kid.


5 comments:

emily+brett said...

love all the posts! i can't believe carter is 3 months!! he is so tiny but such a sweet little boy.

Rene said...

Yea for awesome kid's dentists. Jax loves the dentist too. Tell Boston we loved our pictures. They brought a huge smile to our faces and are hanging on our refrigerator.

Tara said...

Soooo sorry about the Doctor. makes me so sad for him. Glad you have a good kid dentist though. Ours is only okay. I hope Neither you nor Boston have to go to the Dr anytime soon. Go Carter!!

kelsey and murray said...

he did soo good! its so interesting when you are little how you associate different situations with things. i used to think that shots were hell... now i don't mind them one bit. and look at all his loot! i think we just used to get a balloon and a sticker ha ha!

Unknown said...

Ugh. I HATE the dentist. That's good that Boston likes it :)