Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random

Here are a couple random things...

The steroids may or may not give Carter a little buzz and make his eyes go crazy. I will let you decide.
This is what I have almost every day for lunch on the way to the hospital. Sometime I drink water instead. Just sometimes though. Healthy?
I have always loved pictures of him after the bath and this is no exception.
This is John and Ashley with the twins Harrison and Ella. Their little ones were born at 26 weeks just before Carter. They are such a great couple. She is such a perfectionist worry wort and he wears shirts that say things like "real men make twins". I love them. Harrison went home yesterday. They have been so much fun to share this crazy time with.
This is about a quarter of the amount of medical bills we have received. Getting the mail sucks it's usually full of bills for either Carter or I.
Getting him to make a normal face in a picture is very rare these days.
My Mom is awesome!!! Her and Boston make a fort together almost every time she watches him.
There is the crazy cute face again.
Trav and I had plans to go to the temple one night, but timing didn't work out so we took Boston along with us. He loved "rangel Ramoni"
He wears this often. Including our trip to the temple. Yikes!
When Trav went to Utah for his Grandma' s funeral I made this quilt for Carter with some scraps I had at home. Definitely not perfect, but ok for my first one and I had fun doing it.

5 comments:

Rene said...

I love Boston. Between Jesus wearing diapers and rangel ramoni how could you not? Hope things are going well and that you and Trav are getting rest. Carter is a doll. You can really see his features now.

Karissa Kay said...

your quilt is darling! way to go! And I'm dying at Boston's army outfit at the temple. That is hilarious!

Ashlee said...

I LOVE your quilt! I think you did an amazing job! Boston cracks me up :)

Tara said...

Glad Harrison got to go home. How close is Ella? Carter is looking soooo good. Sorry about the bills. No fun. Love Boston!

Unknown said...

Hey! I say that's a healthy lunch! I have ho ho's and pop tarts :) That quilt is WAY cute! Go Teresa! Boston and Carter just get cuter and cuter EVERY post!