Monday, April 11, 2011

Check

Called the fire department to let them know Carter's needs in case of emergency - Check
Contacted the electrical company to notify them that Carter will have medical equipment that requires us to always have power incase of power outages - Check
Contacted Medical equipment delivery services and gave them a list of all supplies we will need - Check
Contacted home nursing agency to let them know discharge date and check on hour coverage - Check
Talked with case manager at the hospital to make sure our home nursing is covered so we don't go completely broke -Check
Cleaned my house for Carter to come home - Uncheck lets be honest it wouldn't stay completely clean for a week, but my Mom and I have started the nitty gritty

All of these things are a big reminder that Carter coming home is going to be a crazy event. We are beyond excited even though I don't think we know exactly what we are in for. We know for sure it will be absolutely amazing to have him home. We are beyond blessed to have our little miracle boy. Wish us luck.

7 comments:

D'Laina said...

YAY! That is so exciting and i'm sure nerve racking at th same time. I can't believe it's been 4 months! He is a cutie and I love his chubby little cheeks! Good luck!

Camille said...

yay!!! I am so happy for you. Please tell me anything you need for his arrival. I would love to get something!!

Rene said...

All I can say is AHHHHHHHH! I can help clean on Thursday or Saturday. Just let me know.

Karissa Kay said...

aren't you the one who consistently cleans your baseboards? pretty sure you don't need to worry about your house being clean enough! I'm so happy for you!

Brooke said...

Congrats - this is WONDERFUL news. We are so happy Carter is doing so well and that you can all be togther at home. By the way - he is simply adorable - all I can say is I love his cheeks.

Colby and Hilary said...

He is so adorable! I'm so excited for you guys! Love you!

Kelly said...

holy crap. who'da thought about all those tiny details?! not me! sheesh! your such a good mommy. I read a book on the plane yesterday and thought of you. Ill text you 'bout it...

love you