Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter

Lets just start by saying that I hope next year brings better more thought out holidays for our boys, because Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, and now Easter have been nothing short of last minute. Trav and I were under the assumption that the Easter Bunny came after Church, but when Boston woke up in the morning and started looking everywhere we decided that we should go out and find him to come now. Trav took Boston on a walk to look for him and what do ya know when they came back he had come. Boston thought it was the coolest things ever! He brought him his own lawn mower which made for one very happy boy. No more using his baby walker to mow the lawn with Dad. I think next year we need to tell the Easter bunny to hide the eggs somewhere other than the back yard because it is way to easy for Boston he seriously found all the eggs within minutes.

Later that afternoon we went to my friend Stefanie's house for another egg hunt. Boston scored big time over there. I don't know why, but the Easter Bunny was way more generous over there. He scored like six new trains, money, and a whole lot of candy. He thought it was the greatest thing ever!


Enough about the Easter Bunny. I am so grateful for all that Easter really is about. I am grateful for all that my savior has done for me and my family. I am grateful to know that because of what he did I can live with my family forever! There is nothing I want more than that. These past five months have made me so much more grateful for the blessing of families and for life. We have so much to be grateful for.

2 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

i love seeing the magic of all of the holidays with kiddoes! so much fun!!

Britanee Walker said...

i love Boston! looks like he had so much fun too.