Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fab Five X2

When Carter was in the NICU I had alot of people there ask me if I hated pregnant women. Lucky for me I didn't. In fact one our favorite nurses at the beginning was 8 months pregnant. I actually remember her asking if I was ok with it, because she would totally understand if it was too hard for me. (now teens who were smoking while pregnant that I saw at the mall that was a whole different story. I am pretty sure I felt true hate there. Sorry, but it's true) When I say lucky me I mean it because four of my good friends from church were pregnant with me and all due within three weeks of each other. I seriously love these ladies. Every single one of them helped me out so much during those five months whether it was meals, a ride to the hospital, treats left at our door, watched Boston, seriously they were all amazing. Really I am so lucky to have such great friends who helped us out all the time even when they were feeling sick, uncomfortable, and had their fair share of medical issues too.

Here we are right before they were due. In order of due date. Hillary, Me, Suzy, Danielle, and Debbie.

And all of us together with our babies.


And the cute babies together. Right to left due first. Hallie, Carter, Kate, Benson, and Lucy.

1 comment:

Rene said...

Love these adorable babies!