Thursday, June 30, 2011

Look-a-Like

I get asked all the time if Carter and Boston look like each other. As far as newborns I say no way. They look totally different to me.




Then there is this picture. It is the first time that I have thought they look like each other. I think they have almost identical profiles. By the way Boston holds Carter like this almost every morning. He really is pretty crazy about him. Sometimes it can be REALLY annoying, but most the time it is pretty dang cute. He always calls him "my sweet sweet boy" ha I love it!

And then I guess it doesn't really matter if they look like each other because one thing is for sure I sure like to dress them like each other. If I had it my way and it didn't cost so dang much I would have them matching every single day. Cheesy? Yes, but I think it is so dang cute and Boston absolutely LOVES it! He must be my son.

Overall I don't think they look too much like each other. You can definitely tell they are Brothers. To me Carter looks more like Boston now than he did as a baby. They sure are pretty cute!

4 comments:

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

I am so glad you like dressing them alike. I can not wait till I can do the same!

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

I am so glad you like dressing them alike. I can not wait till I can do the same!

tiffany said...

i love these pics. cute boys. i would totally dress them alike too.

Colby and Hilary said...

Your boys are too adorable!! I love that you dress them alike! I try to get away with that with Kamri and Nixon but my husband HATES it!! HaHa! Usually I can get away with it on Holidays and to church!