Sunday, July 3, 2011

A post FULL of Instagrams

I haven't been the best at taking pictures lately and it really bothers me. It started when I joined the iPhone world. It is just so much more convienent and it is always close by. Thankfully Trav asks for pictures of his boys multiple times a day so I take quite a bit, they are just not the best quality. Nonetheless they are pictures and are documenting some of the smaller things that I probably wouldn't have taken pictures of normally. So here ya have it a random post full of random pictures.

Boston Loves to play "old man"
Carter hanging out at the pool in the shade
One of the hundreds of pictures Boston took on my phone. The only one that actually has someone's whole entire face in it.
Love Boston's face in this one
Crashed on the couch
First swim of the summer.
Cute Boys in plaid
He sure does LOVE his snuggly.
Cheeser
Love this picture! They look so much alike to me in it.
Forcing Boston to finish a meal without us feeding him. Am I seriously spoom feeding my 3.5 year old still. Ahhhh! Makes me crazy!
A little speech theraphy. Poor baby we have our hands in his mouth a good portion of he day.
"Dream Feed" one of the many ways we try to get this kid to take a bottle.
My step sister Kandice and her hubby who happen to live 20 minutes away from us now.
We were so happy to see him actually playing with a toy. I guess it tuckered him right out.
One of Boston's masterpieces.
So annoyed
Carter hanging out on the x-ray table for 4 hours trying to figure out what in the world is wrong with his little tummy.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!
and lastley my Favorite picture ever of Carter. Seriously the tongue kills me.

6 comments:

Craig Wilson said...

Loved ALL the darling pictures! They are great!!! You and Bobo are really tan!!! Such cute boys!~ Love you, Mom W.

Ashlee said...

I LOVE all the pictures Teresa! What cute boys!

Unknown said...

awwe! all of them are so cute! that's cause your boys are in them ! : )

tiffany said...

love all the pics. so cute!

D'Laina said...

So cute! You can tell Boston loves Carter! 2 boys is awesome! Carter is getting big he is a cutie that's for sure!

Colby and Hilary said...

So cute! Kamri was looking at these pictures with me and said, "Mom, that little boy is so handsome!" HaHaHa! Apparently she has a little crush on Boston. Your boys are adorable!