Saturday, June 25, 2011

Father's Day


This years Father's Day was so much fun. Boston was so excited for it the days leading up to it. He loved going shopping for Trav and was sure to tell him everything we got for him. It was actually pretty funny. Trav would make a comment like "I'm going to go change my shirt" and it would send a light off in Boston's head. He would then pipe in and say "Dad we got you a shirt for fathers day. It's blue and...." Trav and I had a couple good laughs. We made him breakfast and Boston was so generous in his gift giving. Trav got to open a whole lot of his toys.

Trav is such an incredible guy. I feel so blessed to be his wife. I say it all the time, but another reason I am so grateful to have gone through everything with Carter is that it has brought Trav and I closer. We feel fortunate that it worked out that way for us because I know in alot of cases it brings alot of stress on the couples. He is an awesome Father. He is so patient with the boys and very attentive. We are so lucky to have such a hardworking, happy, driven, simple, caring, spiritual, loyal, and fun Dad in our house.

1 comment:

kelsey and murray said...

love this post! happy fathers day trav.