Friday, August 12, 2011

Runner

My Mom has gotten pretty into this whole running stuff. I don't know how she does it, but she completed her third half marathon this year. Boston and I surprised her at the finish line. Boston saw some other little kids run through the finish line with their parents and so naturally he had to do the same with his Grandma. Mom your amazing!

Boston playing "marathon". I had to cheer for him when he crossed the finish line all 30 times. He loved cheering for all the runners. He was clapping and yelling "your almost there" the whole time. Pretty darn cute little guy!
Grandma and Boston crossing the finish line.
Akward "Mom let me take a picture" water bottle pose. Ha

1 comment:

Britanee Walker said...

way to go Diane! so cute that Boston had to run with Grandma.