Friday, August 12, 2011

Uncle Ky


My Brother came out and visited for two weeks. We didn't do much, but it was so nice to have someone around during the days to help me out. He said he felt like he didn't do much. He must have forgotten that he folded my laundry multiple times, entertained Boston during Carters Therapy and while I would try and feed him, and not to mention the 100's of times he suctioned Carter. Being able to do dishes and not have to stop and suction him multiple times was heaven I tell ya.

One night we went to strikz and went bowling. It was so much fun. Trav, my Mom, and I continue to be terrible and Kyle continues to be so good. Annoying. After we played some arcade games and Kyle and Trav got pretty into the whole ticket thing. Kyle won jackpot on some game and ended up winning over 300 tickets. When all was said and done I think we had well over 500 tickets. It was actually pretty funny and Boston ended up bringing home a plethora of junk. I hate nick knack toys and Boston loves them so it can be pretty tricky to get rid of them.

Trav and Kyle hit up top golf a couple times which they both absolutely loved! We also started watching prison break again. I love it just as much if not more the second time. Thanks for a fun two weeks Ky we sure do love you!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Kyle looks great! Is he back in Utah? It looks like you all had fun!

Britanee Walker said...

i was going to say that he looked good too ;) glad he was out with you guys, spending time with everyone. Boston looks like he thoroughly enjoyed it!

for some reason, i missed that Carter's snuggly is a zebra! haha, Lola's is too! Rian helped us pick it out & gave it to her when she was born.

About Me said...

Love having him here to. I sure do love him and miss him. Thanks for being such a great sister. Love you