Friday, August 12, 2011

Too much

There has been so much stuff that I would have liked to blog about, but life just isn't slowing down at all and for the sake of just getting it on the blog here are some random pics....mostly from my phone

Boston rocking Carter
It actually cooled down (meaning the 90's) so you better believe we went out back and played a little soccer
We have actually gone to the pool quite a bit this summer I just never blog about it.
Socks with Sandales. This kis has a mind of his own.
I love this picture!
Carter has gotten so much better about actually playing with toys. Something we are VERY proud of.
Cars initiation by big brother. In the form of a tatoo of course.
Med supply delivery day. Have I said before how much I dislike this day.
Thank you Hobby Lobby for an afternoon of fun. I tell ya a mind of his own.
And lastley he can face forward....;)

I am going to try and do major catch up over the next couple days wish me luck.

1 comment:

Britanee Walker said...

oh my heavens, Carter looks JUST like Boston in the bumbo picture!! too cute! love all the pictures. i'm the same way about blogging and just need to do a random update post. love you guys!