Friday, August 26, 2011

Six

On August 13th Trav and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. We decided to do something out of the norm which at this time in our lives could pretty much be anything outside a five mile radius of our house. We went to Willowbend and did the flow rider which is a stimulated surfing thing. To say we had a blast is an understatement. I don't know if we were just super hungry for something like that or if it is really that much fun. Either way we had a blast. We both got the knee boarding down pretty good and I am sure our surfing was pretty entertaining for the people watching meaning we were TERRIBLE! After that we went to Seasons 52 for dinner which was amazing. I love me some fresh tasting food and this hit the spot.

(Note to self take picture BEFORE surfing...sorry folks)

I love this man more than anything. I think we are a pretty good match for each other. Here's too many many more anniversaries. Lets hope our 6th year is far less exciting than our 5th.

5 comments:

melissa marie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Karissa Kay said...

happy anniversary to one of my favorite couples ever!

K. Bitton said...

Happy Anniversary! I think that sounds like so much fun and I'm glad to hear you guys enjoyed it!!

Ashlee said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to get away and enjoy a night together! The years have gone by way too fast. We love you!

jenna said...

Happy anniversary. Hoping your sixth year is the most boring yet :)