Thursday, September 22, 2011

This Boy


I can't say it enough, but I just love this kid. He is hilarious and getting so big so fast! He recently just had a growth spurt and has since been sporting some tad too short shorts, but cool weather is hopefully coming soon enough.

Some of my favorite things about this boy right now are
-that he calls milkshakes sushi
-that he still takes naps and good ones too
-that he still mixes up his L's for Y's. We never know if he is saying yucky or lucky because they sound the same.
-that he is obsessed with drawing. here is his first drawing of our family. I love the tiny eyes, huge nose, no mouth, round ball stomach, boxy bodies, and that some of us have hair.


-that he LOVES to go on bike rides with me. we try to do it a couple times a week
-that he wants to ride his bike with no training wheels
-that he has a new mad face. He talks with his teeth gritted together and fist clenched. It's hilarious!
-that he is obsessed with letters and pronouncing them. I don't know where it came from, but it is so cute.
-that he says Carter is his best friend
-yesterday he told me 'Mom do you know why your my friend...because you do whatever I want" obviously we have some work to do on what makes a good friend ha
-that he asks multiple times a day when his daddy will be home
-that he has been very into making his own books out of pictures that he draws

I could go on forever. He really is such a great little boy. He definitely has his feisty moments, but they are usually short lived and are far out numbered by the good ones. He is absolutely Loving preschool and tells me all the time that he thinks he should go on Fridays too. I can't get enough of him.

4 comments:

Craig Wilson said...

We are SO excited to see you!!! He is doing so great! I am glad you got to see your friends. How fun. Love you. Mom W.

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

He is pretty great! He is getting so big so fast... Before we know it he will be off to kindergarten! it was good to see you guys today! Friday is our date day!

Tara said...

I can not believe how much Boston looks like Trav when he was that age!! I about had a heart attack when I saw this picture of him with his cheesy grin and his books that he made. You'll have to look in Trav's book to find a picture like that. Carzy Amazing how genes work :) Love you lots!

Britanee Walker said...

he's such a cutie! he's growing up too fast. love the pictures!