Thursday, September 22, 2011

Visiting

Monday was such a fun day! In the early afternoon two of my old roomates came over to visit and meet Carter. It was so fun to catch up for a couple hours. I love these two girls and it was so good to see them.

Later in the afternoon we went to see Ms. Cathy one of Carter's favorite NICU nurses. I don't know what it is about those nurses, but when I see them I just get so happy. I am sure it had nothing to do with the fact that they were Carter's life support team for a good 5 months ;) Honestly though I love them. Cathy was so happy to see him and love on him and I had fun watching her do it.

Definitely a goos Monday!

2 comments:

the hills said...

how fun they got to meet your little one! love you girlies- good ole G116 :)

Stacey said...

So so fun to see you!