Friday, November 18, 2011

Seriously so Cute!

Is this not the cutest picture ever? I absolutely LOVE it! We went to visit the little man as a family tonight and Boston wanted to hold him. Needles to say Carter was very happy to have a guitar playing buddy.

Update-
*note to self I should not write posts when it's that time of the month and I am a little on the emotional side. Yikes!

Any who things are going better. Much better. There has been zero talk of a Rate thank goodness I about had a heart attack with that one. Some of you might notice in the pic above he is wearing his HME which is what he wears normally. Great sign. His gasses have been so much better. He has been off cpap during the day and on just trach collar during the day. Today they put him on his HME during the day and will do trach collar at night to prepare him for his "home routine". We are saying lots of prayers and crossing our fingers that he has a good gas in the morning and we can high tail it out of there whithin a couple days. If his gas ins't so hot then we will know he needs cpap during the night. You better believe that we have jumped the gun to learn about the machine so we can skip out on the Children's House. With the way the care conferences work out he would be in there at least 10 days. I read the paper work on the machine for a couple hours the other day and got passed off. Sure I know the making of the machine took a genius, but the working of it definitely doesn't. Most people go to the house to get trained on all things trach and for insurance purposes. We have all insurance stuff already worked out and have been doing all the trach stuff for seven months so we definitely don't need the training on that. Pretty much it will be up to the Doc if we have to go there. He does own the place and I'm sure thinks it's best, but on the other hand I think I rank kinda high on his list of parents he likes. At least him telling Trav that and the whole offering me a job thing makes me think that. So if we do have to come home on cpap and I have anything to do with it we will bounce out of there pretty quick. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all your prayers. Once again I KNOW there is power in them.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

ooooooh. my. gosh. that is ADORABLE!!! AH!!

paige and jord said...

that picture is TO DIE FOR! what a precious moment for those brothers to cherish when they are older..

Rene said...

Awesome picture! So glad he is progressing. We'll be praying he can celebrate Thanksgiving at home with you guys.

Karissa Kay said...

Cutest picture ever!!! What sweeties!