Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving this year was awesome! Having Carter home made all the better. We have SO MUCH to be grateful for and not a day goes by that we don't give thanks for it. We went over to Trav's brothers house for dinner. I did a poor job of taking pictures because we were busy keeping Carter away from everyone. It was great to be together as a family for a couple hours since we spent most of our week apart keeping little man home.

We were lucky enough to have these two in town for the holiday. I can't say it enough they are simply amazing! They have been beyond generous with their time and money coming out here. They probably are or at least should be part owners of Virgin America Airlines with how many times they have flown out here the past year. As always Boston LOVED the attention and made sure to let me know on many occasions the he "just wants to spend more time with Grandma". Pretty much his nice way of saying Mom get out here. Love that boy.
We have been so blessed this past year! I am most thankful for my family. Trav is an incredible Husband and Father. We work really well together and he sacrifices so much for our family. I love him more now than ever before. My two boys are everything to me! I really can't imagine my life without them. I feel beyond blessed to be their Mother. Above all I am thankful for my Father in Heaven who has blessed me with far more than I deserve.

No comments: