Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

We had such a great Easter Weekend!
Friday morning we started off with our daily bike ride and stick racing with friends.
Friday night we hit up our favorite place to play.
We LOVE the sand park

This boy LOVES the sand.
After the park Trav went to pick up his brother from the airport and the rest of us hit up Chitos then went home to watch Rangers opening day game.
Saturday morning we dyed eggs koolaid style. I'm a believer worked way better than the box stuff and much cheaper too. Later in the day we played with family and Trav, his brothers, and my brother went to the batting cages. They all payed for it and were so sore. I think they are getting old. Ha. That night Trav and his brothers headed to the game and we watched at home.
Sunday morning the Easter bunny stopped by and left a pretty good pile of dollar store toys for us to hit the pool and sand park with. Boston is a champ at the egg hunt and will probably not like it when he has some competition next year from little brother.
Seriously it doesn't get cuter than this. I wasn't sure if a tie would work with his trach. Boy am I glad I got him one he looked so cute!
Wilson party of 4 before church. Church was great! Our choir sang one of my favorite songs and did it beautifully. I survived my RS lesson. Funny story.... Trav had to take his brother back to the airport so Carter was with me while I taught. My two friends watched him and in the middle of the lesson he sneezed and popped off the speaking valve on his trach. It went flying across the room. Thankfully everyone just laughed as I took a little break to find it and put it back on. The joys of having a trach baby. I must add that he was so good while I taught. :)
The cutest boys ever!

I love Easter. It brings so much excitement with kids. I love it even more because it is a time to reflect back on the life of our Savior. I know that he died for me and I know that he lives. I feel so blessed to know what I do and am so grateful for all that I have been given.

1 comment:

kelsey and murray said...

teres i bet you are a fantastic RS teacher! i have only taught once and i thought i was going to pee my pants. love the ties the boys wore- SO CUTE! you look GREAT btw! love ya!