Monday, April 9, 2012

Texas Blue Bonnets


It's a must to take pics of your kids every spring in the blue bonnets. I have missed it the past couple years. I wasn't going to this year so I got the boys ready today and we were able to get some really cute ones in about 15 minutes. It's a good thing we went because they are already getting smashed down from everyone taking their pics.
This kid and pictures don't really mix these days. He is always pulling some face. I love it thought they are so him.
Carter Loves the grass and Boston Loves collecting things in jars so they both had a good time.
Uncle Kyle helped me get some good smiles out of this boy.
Getting a good pic of these two isn't easy these days.
So this is the best we got and I love it!
This is my favorite of Boston. Such a ham.
Clapping and smiles. Ahhh I love it!

4 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

i'm obsessed with these! I LOVE them! The one of Boston doing a kissy face is too cute and i love the very last one of Carter.

kelsey and murray said...

teres these are adorable! such great pics of the boys!

the hills said...

darling! love the blue bonnets, love your cute boys. from the last post, i'm obsessed with carter in the tie. love it!

Kelly said...

holy moly, these are ADORRRRRABLE!! I second Karissas comment. those were my fav too. cant wait to see them!!