Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Major Instagram Dump

I love Instagram and need to give it credit for capturing a huge majority of the pics I take these days!
 Spending the afternoon at the sand/spray park almost daily.
 My dad got the boys this trampoline. Boston loves it and it's perfect for our tiny back yard. Carter much prefers to be on the outside.
 Rangers game with my brother and boys.
 I am pretty sure I could live at the Rangers ballpark. We went to the perfect day game. Sad Trav had to work, but amazing that Carter took and hour nap in my arms!

 Carter getting cozy during family movie night.
 Eating an orange marker. Both he and Boston thought it was the greatest thing ever!
 When Boston got word our swimming pool was open there was no stopping him from getting in. It was freezing cold and he hasn't asked to go back so I think he will listen now when I tell him it's not ready.
 Cheezer before school with different flops on. This was the first time in two weeks he hadn't worn his shirt backwards. I think we are back to normal with forward facing clothes and the same shoes. 
 Carter's way of letting us know he was done with his IV. There was blood everywhere. Of course he waited until night when everyone was asleep. He sure was proud of himself though.
 Time out. He really is such a good good boy most of the time. This particular day I would have have given him to almost anyone that would have taken him.
 Cute cheeks or big head, tiny bum.
 Carter was bugging Boston and it made me so happy to see him do something so normal. Boston was totally fine with it until he started pulling his hair and ears. 
 Dinner and spray park with the Hunters.
Rocking the new shades that HAD to be red.

1 comment:

Rene said...

I love all of the"normal" pictures in here (with the exception of the IV one). Such major progress. You and Trac are amazing parents and we adore your boys.