Monday, June 4, 2012

Zoo

Today we went to the Zoo with the Sharp Fam and some friends. We had such a good time and it had been forever since we have been to the Zoo.
 The Elephants are so cool and HUGE!!!
 Cute boys getting ready to feed the Giraffe's. They loved it!
 Having a stare down with the Cheetah
 Snack break

And to prove that Carter was there too we had to take a pic with the Koala which happened to be the animal Boston was most excited to see. Good thing they had them. Such a fun  humid day with my boys and friends!

2 comments:

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

Lov all these new post. You have been so busy. I am so glad you were able to come to the zoo with us. It was long overdue!

Tara said...

I just checked your blog and I am so happy to see the updates. I'll call soon. Love you