Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Seattle - Downtown

This was everyone's favorite day while we were there. It brought back SO many memories from when we were little visiting my Grandma Haymond and it was so fun to live through them with my kids. Some of my favorite times growing up were spent in Seattle with my Grandma and it was heaven to do it all over again. Besides downtown Seattle is amazing!
Family pic at Ivers Fish and Chips
My cute cousin Grant tagged along with us for the day and Boston was hooked to say the least. 
That Ferris Wheel in the back round was huge and so gorgeous! It is brand new and opened the weekend after we left. :-(

Seattle Space Needle.
Feeding the Seagulls our fries. I don't remember ever being so scared to do it, but having a huge bird fly straight at you is pretty scary. Boston and Carter didn't seem to think so they LOVED it. Carter would kick his legs like crazy after the Seagulls took the fries.
My brother Kelsey started putting it in his mouth for them to get. Of course Boston followed suite. The highlight of the day was watching my cousin Grant do it. The.funniest.thing.I.had.seen.in.a.long.time!
Pike Street Market. Just as cool as I remembered it!
The famous and absolutely disgusting gum wall!
Boston got picked out by this guy. It totally made his day and was definitely the icing on the cake for a perfect day!
I LOVE everything about Seattle it is SO gorgeous I really would LOVE to live there. Grandma we are coming back!
The sign of a great day is when this happens two minutes after you get in the car!

No comments: