Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Seattle - Family Pics

While we were there my Mom's friend took our family's pics. She isn't a photographer just enjoys doing it. So we would just kinda go plop ourselves somewhere and she would snap some pics. Boston was being his usual picture self which is a monster. I should mention how much the three men enjoy getting pics too. Ha we did get some cute pics though.



 You know those pics that you love everyone else in, but your self. This is definitely one of those. ;-)
 Kyle and Sloan
 Kels and Brienne

 Pretty sure her 3 favorite people ever!
 Not sure what was said or done to get the kids reaction here.



 I die he is too cute!

 The "Boston" smile. SO fake
 The face he really wanted to pull.
 Like I said Boston was a pill!
 Momma and Brothers
 The only picture we got of Boston by himself. Of course we had to put him in a tree where he couldn't move to take it.
 I LOVE this pic! Can't remember what was said here either, but I am sure it had something to do with how much they love taking pics!
 We struggle to get a decent family pic these days.




 Too much cuteness to handle!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Carter is too cute! I can barely handle it. I think you are adorable in all the photos -- but I feel your pain on the family picture. What is with preschoolers smiles and standing still?

Nikki said...

SO cute!! Carter is freaking adorable. I really like the group picture on the bridge. I think they are totally cute!

Unknown said...

ah! these are sooooooooo cute! love them!!