Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dallas Arboretum

 Yesterday we spent the day at the Dallas Arboretum with Grandma D. It ended up being the perfect day! The boys were SO good and the weather was cooler, but SUPER humid (hence the frizz ball hair of mine).
 These next three pics are some of my favorite from the day. Carter is BIG time into walking these days. Little stinker wont do it with any sort of walker or holding onto anything but somebodies hands. If only he understood how much quicker he would be walking on his own if he would branch out. Stubborn boy! I love this pic though you can tell he is on a mission!
 He does a great job walking around even when big brother throws off his balance when he sees a stick  he "has to have". 
 If you can't tell Boston thinks Carter's walking business it pretty great too!
 How do people get decent pics of their kids together?!?!  I love this series of pics this is pretty much how it always goes whenever I try.
 Usually it's Boston that is not willing to participate. Suprisingly yesterday Carter was the one who wanted nothing to do with it. Mostly because that meant he had to stop walking.
 Grandma D with her two favorite little guys! I love my Mom she is a Life Saver in SO many ways!
 I was so excited that they had a Chihuly exhibit there. When we were in Seattle this summer they had one, but we were not about to pay $18 to go in an exhibit full of glass with kids. His stuff is absolutely amazing and I'm pretty sure Boston thought it was just as cool and my Mom and I did.
 When you can't get a pic of your boys together it never fails to jump in the pic. Besides I'm always the one taking the pics so it's fun to have pics with me and my boys every once in a while.
 Boston LOVES this place. He had so much fun leading us all over the place and the "secret passage ways" were a huge hit!
Bottom left pic is what made Carter happiest while we were there. He wasn't too sure about all the bark and for sure was not a fan of me posing him standing up for a pic. 
I love these two goof balls and doing fun activities with them is one of my favorite things ever! Especially when it happens to be in an absolutely beautiful place!

3 comments:

Rene said...

I didn't know Carter was doing the whole standing/walking thing already. I guess we'll have to drop the Baby Carter and go straight to Carter. Love that boy and can't wait to see how he takes off after his surgery.

Karissa Kay said...

Cute pictures! Your hair is getting so long! i love it. And the boys, as always, are to die for adorable!

Britanee Walker said...

oh my heck, i love these pictures! a few things... ;)
-i have no idea how people get kids to look at the camera. it's about 1 out of 100 pics for me...drives me bonkers! oh and matching outfits? LOVE!
-looove that Carter's walking!! have you tried the baby wings? i wonder if that would work for him. we have one if you want me to send it to you.
-those colored skinnies are sooo cute. you're beautiful Teresa!
-love that it looks like the weather cooled down for you guys.
-love the Chihuly exhibit too!