Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Moments

You know those moments where everything just seems perfect? I love those and have been trying to notice them more. Since we are kinda cooped up for the season and can't make many social outings I am trying to soak them up. Being cooped up and at home is not really my thing. I love to be home, but I need to get out also. We are all adjusting to our new low key schedule and well it is for sure taking some adjusting. Carter I'm sure is loving it. Boston probably thinks I am the most boring thing ever and is constantly asking what we are going to do. I am trying to be ok with not having a plan and realizing it's ok to do nothing.
 The first go around with the Letter Factory game was definitely one of those moments. After the 15th time of playing not so much. What else are we supposed to do and if he is happy lets let it last. 
 This moment right here was SO perfect. The boys weren't teasing each other which is happening all too often these days. Carter felt so big and so proud standing up at the counter all by himself. Boston was taking over the baking and stuck his fingers in one too many times to make them ok to give out to friends. It was the best!
Carter isn't supposed to eat anything until his stent gets out in November. He has been approved to drink liquids. Never before has this kid been more interested in food than now. I let him sneak some bites of the cream cheese filling and he was loving life. 

No comments: